100 Bangaroo Street, North Balgowlah NSW 2093
Sold - Possibly the best position in Balgowlah North?
4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, 5 Parking
It’s always exciting when a home is released to the market for the very first time! From the suburb’s best position,here is one that steals the show! Not only are there uninterrupted views from almost any position on the home’s eastern side, the refreshing North Eastern ocean breezes wafting up from over the national park combined with the scenery extending from Freshwater and world renown Manly beach through to Middle and Sydney Harbour make this prime location a special place to live.A few minutes stroll to Balgowlah North Primary School,express city transport and easy access to all that the Northern Beaches lifestyle has to offer .
* 2 storey home offering a minimum of 4 bedrooms with a large double bedroom down- stairs.
* All bedrooms have BIR, main with WIR and access to 2 way bathroom.
* Featuring open plan living with functional kitchen, dining and formal lounge complete
with combustion fire place.
* Option of a TV room or 5th bedroom with external access adjoins a multi use kitchenette
and living space making for a versatile layout to suit a variety of family dynamics.
* Oversized sunny laundry and additional external storage room.
* Main bathroom in tidy original condition has bath and separate shower.
* Under cover deck, paved entertaining area, private enclosed rear yard with plenty of room for a pool.
* Double lock up garage and off street parking.
* Set on a sizeable 714sqm parcel of land with a beautifully landscaped wide frontage.
* Don’t miss this opportunity.