109 Clontarf Street, Seaforth NSW 2092
Sold - Appealing to the Masses
3 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 3 Parking
This property will appeal to a broad spectrum of buyers and is nestled perfectly in a peaceful location that is central and convenient. Whether you’re upsizing, downsizing, investing or renovating, then this home is sure to tick your boxes.
* Of 3 bedrooms, 2 are of main proportions with builtins, so take your pick!
* A light filled home with a pleasant outlook through almost every window.
* Kitchen has small meals area and is ideally located facing the back yard with direct access.
* Undercover patio and enclosed sun drenched backyard; a perfect haven for the family and guest alike.
* Bathroom is centrally located in the home and is complete with spacious shower and bath.
* Gorgeous spiral staircase creates internal access from the lock-up garage which is bursting with extra storage and cellar.
* External Laundry with undercover access.
* Located directly opposite Lone Pine Reserve with easy pathway access to Balgowlah North Primary School.
* An abundance of conveniently located amenities surround – Manly Walk and Cycle Track within the street, local transport nearby, Wakehurst Parkway and city transport only a short walk and within close proximities to Wakehurst Golf and Tennis Club, Baranbali Park, Baringa Bush Community Garden and the new Frenchs Forest Hospital.