134 Clontarf Street, North Balgowlah NSW 2093
Sold - Original brick house on 1423m2
4 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom, 3 Parking
This original red brick home sits on a massive 1423 m2 (approx) block in a sunny secluded setting , begging to be transformed into a dream home.
The current floor plan consists of:
* 4 Double bedrooms ( 3 with built-ins)
* L-shaped lounge / dining with fireplace
* Family room
* 2 Bathrooms
* Internal laundry
* Huge amounts of storage in three locations
* 3 Car lock-up garage
* Oversized in ground pool
* Level of lawn & covered terrace
* Conveniently located in a prime position,close to city,local & school buses,shops,sporting ovals,tennis courts & golf course.
* Qualifies for Balgowlah North Primary School catchment area.
The opportunities are endless .