23 Kalaui Street, North Balgowlah NSW 2093
Sold - Versatile Family Living
3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, 2 Parking
If family friendly location is at the top of your check list then this could be the home you’ve been searching for. This double brick 3/ 4 bedroom home is perfectly positioned on Garigal National Park and is in close proximity to Manly Dam, transport, Balgowlah North Shopping Village and is within the catchment area for reputable Balgowlah North Public School.
* Versatile floor plan creates the option of either a 4th bedroom or a 2nd living area.
* Functional kitchen with oversized breakfast bar spills through double glass doors onto your delightful entertainers deck.
* Open plan living area also flows onto deck, both overlooking a fully fenced child friendly yard.
* Natural stone tiled bathroom with double sized shower and dual shower heads.
* 2nd bathroom complete with bathtub and combined internal laundry.
* Enclosed Study ideally positioned off living area
* Single lock up garage with extra space for off street parking
* Well manicured lawns on a desirable near level block.
This enticing package of locality, functionality and versatility awaits you as a dwelling ready to comfortably live in, renovate or just redecorate, the possibilities are endless!