24 Judith Street, Seaforth NSW 2092
Sold - "More than meets the eye"
4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, 2 Parking
Taking advantage of this rare combination of location & aspect this modern energy efficient composite constructed home on 587m2 of land also allows you direct access on to Bantry Bay Reserve.
With it’s Feng Shui inspired floorplan this single level abode has high ceilings and polished floorboards.
* 4 Bedrooms all with modern panelled wardrobes plus a walk-in robe in the master bedroom
* Very generous open plan lounge /dining room with 2 sets of bi-fold doors opening onto the undercover entertaining deck
* Architecturally inspired bathroom & ensuite with skylights
* Internal laundry with a third w/c
* Double carport
* Low maintenance landscaped gardens
* Stand up under house storage /workshop & cellar with concrete flooring
* Reserve cycle air-conditioning & C-Bus electrical system
* Short stroll to transport,school,Wakehurst golf & tennis centre,bowling club,Manly Dam & bike track
* Qualifies for Balgowlah North Primary School catchment area
* Potential views to the north & south with approval from council for second storey