26 Prince Edward Road, Seaforth NSW 2092
Sold - The House that keeps Giving !
2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 2 Parking
Here is the ultimate opportunity to secure your very own piece of Sydney’s most idyllic suburb. Primely nestled between the CBD, Sydney Harbour and pristine beaches, this Seaforth residence is the perfect canvas for young families. Built in the 1950s, this affordable home shares its high road side position in an affluent tree-lined street surrounded by premier properties. The true spirit of this home resides within the family room, a Hacienda Ranch style conversion with saloon inspired finishes, complete with a suitably crafted arch fire place.
* Featuring a versatile layout with 2 sizeable bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes and a study which could be easily utilised as a 3rd bedroom.
* Soak up the morning sun from the Easterly facing sunroom.
* The impeccably tidy kitchen is perfectly perched to overlook the family room and basks in the glory of its skylight captured sunshine.
* Huge family room with so much to offer; tiled floors, high beamed ceiling, thatched windows, beautifully crafted fire place and sliding glass doors spilling out onto a lush and manicured yard.
* Flexible floor plan offering 2 living areas.
* Original charming bathroom presents a large bath and separate shower.
* Internal laundry tucked away behind charismatic barn doors.
* Lock up garage adjoining functional workshop
* Set on a gently sloping piece of land with both a fenced front yard and a lush and level rear yard.
* In close proximity to North Balgowlah shops and Wakehurst Parkway, a short stroll to public transport and in the catchment area for highly sought after, Balgowlah North Public School.
Brimming with unlimited potential, the possibilities are endless! Exuding flexibility and a personality of it’s very own, this home is beckoning a fresh owner to paint their new future among the resident’s encapsulated history.