4 Kimo Street, North Balgowlah NSW 2093
For Sale - Rare double brick home in North Balgowlah
3 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 3 Parking
Presenting Keira, built in the late 1940s and deriving her character and charm from her namesake, a farm property in Northern NSW. The home’s double brick construction and terracotta tile roof makes this a unique property in its North Balgowlah location. Originally constructed by a builder for his own family, the home has been carefully maintained by three generations of the family for 70 years. There is a 1970s extension and a new kitchen, ensuring this 3 bedroom home is full of pleasant surprises.
• Multiple living areas create a versatile floor plan, including a lounge room with ornamental fireplace (with the option of restoration), dining room, and rumpus which is basking in natural light and opens on to the backyard.
• Original appointments include decorative ceiling cornices.
• 3 bedrooms all have built-ins and an abundance of storage.
• Modern kitchen with stainless appliances was renovated in 2015 and is complete with dishwasher.
• The backyard is child-friendly and enclosed in new fencing, with well-established lawns and many other bonus features including an inbuilt pond and brick BBQ, an enclosed herb/vegetable garden and a lawn locker.
• The home’s theme of versatility, functionality and storage extends outside, with a lock up garage which has room for a workshop as well as a tandem brick carport.
• External laundry has a separate WC and shower, installed for use on return from the beach.
• Set on a level block, the home boasts easy access through the separate entry foyer.
• Desired and prestigious location; a short stroll to beautiful Manly Dam and North Balgowlah shops, within close proximity to Stockland, local and city transport, within 10 minutes of pristine beaches and iconic Manly, 20 minutes from the CBD and in the catchment zone for reputable Balgowlah North Public School.
Appealing to a broad dynamic of buyers including families, down-sizers, up-sizers, renovators and investors, this home is in a superb location and is exuding potential.