44 Warringah Street, North Balgowlah NSW 2093
Sold - Position,Aspect & lots of Potential
3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, 1 Parking
This perfect rear to north facing brick veneer home on 547m2 backs onto Manly Dam reserve in one of the most desired street in the suburb. Offering a wonderful family environment surrounded by large playing areas,Wakehurst Golf Club ,Tennis Complex,walking /bike tracks & only a short stroll to Balgowlah North Primary school,Shopping village plus local /city transport.
* 3 Generous bedrooms with built-ins
* L-shaped lounge/dining room
* Family room overlooking rear garden
* 2 Separate bathrooms
* Kitchen overlooking rear garden
* Separate w/c
* Internal laundry
* Generous lock-up garage
* High ceilings & polished floorboards
* Fully enclosed spacious front & rear child friendly yards
This is your chance to secure one of the best streets and take advantage of its position & reinvent the home where recent sales only a few doors along sold weeks ago for $1.84 million.