5 Worrobil Street, North Balgowlah NSW 2093
Sold - Family living on 887m2 + Cabin (UNDER CONTRACT)
4 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom, 3 Parking
It’s not often an opportunity such as this comes knocking.. Move in with little to spend on this 3 bedroom plus study, 2 bathroom home with oversized rumpus, separate self contained cabin and still plenty of room to kick a ball around the back yard!
* Beautiful modern gas kitchen flows onto the magnificently sun lit dining, complete with combustion fireplace.
* Two storey living with the convenience of a bathroom on both levels.
* All season entertainment options allowed by upstairs entertaining balcony overlooking the oversized yard and undercover entertainment area downstairs.
* Large Office / Storage room & internal laundry.
* Gorgeous wood cabin with separate kitchen, ensuite bathroom and over-sized living, picture perfectly framed by native flora.
* All encompassing a rare 887m2 block.
Set in one of Balgowlah North’s desirable and quiet streets yet a stone’s throw from public transport and all of the superb local amenities the suburb has to offer. With separate living area for the teenagers, dual entertainment, in law accommodation or potential income, room to run, even space enough to put in a pool, this is family living at it’s finest!
Currently leased at $4779.76 per calender month.