60 Bangaroo Street, North Balgowlah NSW 2093
For Sale - Light, Love ,Breeze
4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, 3 Parking
Be immediately impressed as you are welcomed with a sense of grandeur by this home’s formal entrance, leading to an undercover front porch and with a meticulous framing of landscape. The initial vibe of the home extends right through the front door as you notice no expense spared with all modern, quality fittings and fixtures.
* Versatile home offers 3 double bedrooms on the entry level, 2 with floor to ceiling full length mir rored built in wardrobes.
* Master bedroom with glimpes of Manly ocean on the upper level boasts a modern ensuite bathroom, well appointed walk in wardrobe and a bonus room adjoining with separate access, to be utilised as either a parent’s retreat, nursery or study.
* Modern family bathroom on lower level with oversized bath and rainfall shower head.
* Open plan living and kitchen is perfectly suited to the growing family with wide island bench and
breakfast bar, 3 pantries, commercial style stainless steel smeg appliances and surrounded by
large glass sliding doors spilling onto the outdoor entertaining and rear yard.
* Additional formal lounge compliments an abundance of indoor and outdoor living as it flows ef-
fortlessly onto the outdoor entertaining area.
* Be delighted by polished floorboards on the lower level and an attractive rendered brick exterior.
* The level block complete with a sun bathed, north facing back yard is fully enclosed, with privacy
hedges lining the front of the home for ultimate peace and privacy.
* Nothing is left to the imagination with a handy internal laundry, tandem double parking, additional
outdoor storage room, gas bayonets in both living areas and a pleasant district outlook.
* Within the catchment zone & easy level walk to the reputable Balgowlah North Public School.
Enjoy all that North Balgowlah has to offer from this prime location, with Manly Dam nearby and popular reserves surrounding. Local shops and close proximity to Stockland Balgowlah as well as easy local and city transport options make this a wise opportunity for investors. Perfectly posi- tioned to embrace the Northern Beaches lifestyle with Manly Beach only a short distance away, the home is also cleverly designed to inhale the welcome relief of the summer breezes provided by the surrounding beaches.