7 Urunga Street, North Balgowlah NSW 2093
Sold - Family Entertainer on 847m2
4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, 1 Parking
Are you looking for the ideal entertainer or your perfect family home? This home boldly states that the two are not mutually exclusive. With room for a large family, this 4 bedroom home with an additional oversized study could easily be converted to a 5 bedroom home plus study. It’s generously proportioned fully enclosed back yard back is surrounded by tall manicured hedges, creating a private haven for your family. The all weather undercover entertainment area boasts terracotta tiled flooring and grandly overlooks the child friendly yard.
* Versatile layout creates so many options for upstairs bedroom which can be used as a rumpus, parent’s retreat , 4th bedroom or converted back to 2 bedrooms.
* 3 of the 4 bedrooms have built-ins.
* Country style kitchen with gas cooking and breakfast bar.
* Combined lounge and dining room.
* 2 bathrooms and large internal laundry.
* Huge light and bright study with tranquil leafy outlook.
* Large front yard complete with patio
* Car port and additional off street parking
* Public transport mere footsteps away.
All of these opportunities dwell on a large 847 square metre parcel of land. This property offers potential plus with the option to build a granny flat for in laws or income. In close proximities to Woolgoolga Park, Balgowlah North Shopping Village and falling into the Balgowlah North Public School catchment area, this home humbly combines practicality and lifestyle.